- Welcome to a brand new year and brand new series of You Say Toma(h)to. Jeremy and I are both thrilled to be carrying this project into another year and we do hope that you enjoy listening to our adventures in 2018.
- We’re changing the format of the podcast slightly this year. In lieu of an interview every month, we will be taking you along on one of our trips! This month we bring you to the City of York in the north of England. Join us as we attempt to walk the city walls, travel 2000 years into the past at York Minster, learn about how York became known as the Chocolate City, and grab a cuppa at Bettys!
- Jeremy also asks me all about my recent trip to Rosario, Argentina to speak at a conference. I discuss my experiences living (and working) in the city for a week. It was a really amazing trip where I got to meet some incredible people from all over the world.
- And yes! Word of the Month is returning!
- This month’s theme music is Joy in the Restaurant, Coffee Shop, and Photo Album by David Szesztay.
If you’re interested in learning more about some of the places we mentioned in the podcast, please check out the following sites:
- City of Rosario – http://www.rosarioturismo.com/
- Teatro el Círculo – http://www.teatro-elcirculo.com.ar
- Flag Memorial – http://www.monumentoalabandera.gob.ar/
York, United Kingdom
- City of York – https://www.visityork.org/
- York Minster – https://yorkminster.org/home.html
- York Cocoa House – https://www.yorkcocoahouse.co.uk/
- Bettys – https://www.bettys.co.uk/
- El Piano – http://www.el-piano.com/
- York Castle Museum – https://www.yorkcastlemuseum.org.uk/
- York Museum Gardens – https://www.yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/
Be sure to join us next month on Tuesday, 6 February for another exciting episode of You Say Toma(h)to!