- This month’s episode is all about Paris. While Jeremy and I were away we took the opportunity to record some of our thoughts and some of the sounds of the city. I’ve pulled it all together into a little narrated story of our holiday. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed our trip.
- I interviewed my friend, Laurie, this month about the time she spent in Germany when she was a student.
- In honour of Measles the Cardboard Cat who was our constant companion in Paris, the Word of the Month is…feline in nature.
- This month’s theme music is Paris Ballade by Dana Boulé.
- Check out the recap for this episode here!
Here are some of the photographs of the places we mention in the podcast.